Tecan Genios Pro Multimode Microplate Reader
The Tecan Genios Pro is a fully automatic, computer controlled Fluorescence. Luminescence and Absorbance instrument for measuring samples in a microplate. The instrument fulfills the requirements for numerous fluorescence, absorbance and luminescence applications in research and routine investigations.
The instrument is similar to the current Tecan Infinite 200 Pro. The Tecan Genios Pro is a fully automatic, computer controlled Fluorescence. Luminescence and Absorbance instrument for measuring samples in a microplate. The instrument fulfills the requirements for numerous fluorescence, absorbance and luminescence applications in research and routine investigations.
The filters are arranged in filter slides; four excitation filters and four emission filters respectively can be installed in the slides. Handles 6, 24, 96 and 384 well plates. Spectral range 360-700nm for fluorescence. 230-900nm absorbance spectral range. Sensitivity ?1.5 picogram fluorescein on each well or ?4 fmol well. The emission signal is measured by a highly sensitive PMT. Different detection techniques with one instrument change of measurement directions (top / bottom) by PC software. Thermal incubation at +5º C to + 40º C.
Dual optical channels allow measurements from above or below the plate by mouse-click. Light to and from the samples is focused by a lens and high quality filters are easily accessible from the front of the instrument. Each filter slide can hold up to four filters.
Orbital shaking and temperature control are standard.
- Fluorescence (VIS range)
- Time Resolved Fluorescence TRF
- Fluorescence Intensity top and bottom capabilities (UV to NIR) FI
- Fluorescence Resonanace Energy Transfer FRET
- Homogeneous Time Resolved Fluorescence (HTRF)
- Absorbance reading mode (UV to NIR range)
- Temperature control and microplate-shaking included
- Adjustable bandwidth range
- Glow Type Chemi- or Bioluminescence Bioluminescence Resonance Energy Transfer (BRET)
- Dual Color Luminescence
- High-end mirror optics and three detectors guarantee maximum sensitivity
- Well-scanning function available for compensation of uneven cell distribution
- Multi-label kinetic reading provides higher information content per application
- Modular approach allows easy adaptation to changing application needs
Filter Ex: 290/10 nm, 485/20 nm, 260nm. 280nm, 430nm, 600nm
Filter Em: 350/20, 535/25
UNSER PREIS 0,00 € exkl. 19% MwSt.